Monday, July 27, 2015

Crochet Hat Summer Breeze

Hi there,

Since the summer is my favourite season of the year and it always reminds me of the sea, the loving sun, the summer breeze... things that just melt my heart, I decided to make you a little summer gift - my latest crochet hat pattern - Summer Breeze.

Crochet Hat Summer Breeze, free crochet hat pattern by Pingo - The Pink Penguin


The hat is available in one size only. It would be a perfect addition to your summer outfit. Lovely and stylish, the hat can be worn on the beach or just for a lovely walk in the park. You can make it in different colors or with bigger flowers and leaves.


Crochet Hat Summer Breeze, free crochet hat pattern by Pingo - The Pink Penguin

The crochet pattern is available for FREE at Pingo's shops: Craftsy and Ravelry!

Happy Crocheting! :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment